The benefits of commercial water harvesting are far-reaching, and any forward-thinking business owner would consider it over the typical water supply system. Most industries use water to reduce reliance on the municipal water system and cut back on the bills by about 40-50%. Statistics show that about 40% of all industrial applications now use rainwater harvesting systems to realize the following.
Benefits Of Commercial Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Manage stormwater – Installing a rainwater harvesting system in your home or business is the best way to comply with the legislation of proper stormwater management.
- Reduced expenses – Rainwater harvesting makes use of large amounts of water that you would spend thousands of dollars to cover every year. Commercial projects like irrigation are mainly beneficial because they use hundreds of thousands of water gallons, which can all be sourced from rain.
- Construction companies can also regulate their expenses when starting with a rooftop harvesting system that will store all the water they will need in the project.
- Enhance the water quality – Harvested rainwater is not automatically healthy because it does not come through pipes. Many aerial contaminants intoxicated the water and dissolved solids sitting on the roof before flowing out with the water. We do not recommend a DIY water catchment system because you will probably not have the elements and procedures needed to help reduce the contamination and make the water safe for consumption.
Applications Of Commercial Rainwater Collection Solutions In Commercial Projects
- Cooling industrial processes
- Washing vehicles
- Suppressing fires
- Filling the pool
Our commercial and industrial rain harvesting systems aim to alleviate confusion by following a design that will fill in gaps and make the process smoother and more rewarding. We know that collecting waterfalls into the grey zone between traditionalism and modernity. Therefore, our objective here is to make the entire process as modernized as possible, so all pieces fall into place and you end up with safe water, reduced bills, and excellent operations.
Who Are We?
Rainwater systems are more than just systems that carry water through a channel and pump it into the commercial process. There are various pieces and parts that make up the project’s scope to ensure things like pressure and cleanliness are always at the proper levels.
Wahaso Water Harvesting Solutions has learned all that should be done when installing the commercial rainwater harvesting systems and managed to refine these principles so that businesses and industries have a fairer end of the deal. We are detail-oriented with impeccable internal standards, a healthy project routine, and admirable customer support.
In contrast, we are not a small company that will install gutters and a tank to collect the water or a landscaper who knows a little bit more about the art of using the roof to save on water. Our team works to make the systems the next frontier in collecting water and will be glad to offer you personalized information when you contact us online for the commercial rainwater systems or to get a free estimate.